Studio protocols for attending classes during Covid restrictions.
We are doing our best to keep everyone safe in the studio, but it will require a TEAM effort, so please read this ENTIRE page before returning to class.
- We ask that no one comes to the studio without an appointment. We currently can’t take any ‘walk-in’ enquiries.
- All bookings/payments/cancellations must be done from your personal Pilates Centre account, with all classes and private lessons paid in advance online. If you haven’t downloaded the Pilates Centre booking app yet (the Pilates Centre one, not the MindBody one), we advise you to do this as it’s super easy to do everything on there.
- If you have any account or booking enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming to class
- Please self-monitor for Covid-19 and DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO if you are showing any symptoms, follow all HSE close contact advise and all advise following infection.
- Please familiarise yourself with the signs and symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please sanitise your hands at the entrance to the studio (we will provide it).
- Please bring CLEAN socks (ideally with ‘grippy’ soles) to change into for your class. If you will do your class in bare feet, we ask that you sanitise your feet – we have sanitising wipes you can use to do this if needed.
- We ask you to wear a face covering as you arrive at the studio until you are in your class place. Then you can take off your mask should you choose to while exercising.
- The studio will be kept well-ventilated either by keeping doors and windows open or with our HVAC system which has HEPA filters.
- We keep a record of exactly where each participant is in class for contact tracing purposes.
- You’ll have your own designated equipment as usual and won't share any equipment throughout class.
- Your teacher will be wearing a face covering.
- After class, you will fully clean down any equipment you used.
What Covid precautions we are taking to keep you safe
- A professional cleaning company cleans the studio every morning.
- There are multiple sanitising stations throughout the studio.
- All teachers wear face coverings.
- We stagger entry/exit to ensure there's no crowding in the reception area.
- We ‘fog’ the studio with Zoono sanitiser to keep bacteria at bay at all times.
- We have fresh air circulating from our windows, doors and regularly serviced HVAC units (with HEPA filters).
- All bookings are pre-scheduled.
- Via our booking system, we know who is in the studio at all times. We also know when and where they were exercising for easy contact tracing should it be necessary.
Last updated: 23/1/22