Our teachers are available for online private lessons. To book, you can browse the online availability via our booking system, or you can email email@example.com and we'll get you set up.
To avail of online lessons you'll need, the following:
- A good internet connection or good 4G coverage
- A computer, tablet, or smart phone that has a webcam
- Set up a Zoom account and download the free Zoom app if using your phone or tablet.
- A thick mat or a doubled-up yoga mat. If you have any additional props available to you, great! We like magic circles, 1–2 pound arm weights, a wall is great if you have a bare wall nearby. If you have your own apparatus, we can guide you on there also.
- A water bottle.
- A small towel or small pillow.
Payment is via 'MindBody', our online booking system, and pre-payment is required.
We have 2 purchase options for online private lessons:
- 30 minutes: €40 per lesson
- 45 minutes: €60 per lesson
Before we can start your session, we ask that you let us know who your emergency contacts are and, if you'll be alone, the exact location of where you'll be doing your lesson.