Pilates Centre will guide you towards becoming an intuitive, highly knowledgeable Pilates Mat teacher with our Classical Mat Mentorship. The course duration is 20 weeks, covering 200 hours of workshops, an internship and exams. Our curriculum will teach you the entire Classical Pilates Mat repertoire, with additional ‘optionals’, as well as modifications and safety issues that will help you to confidently teach Pilates Mat safely and effectively.
What will I learn?
- Pilates history and lineage
- The full Classical Mat Advanced order with additional optionals and small props.
- Pre-Pilates and fundamentals
- Safety while teaching and in the studio
- Teaching Skills
What does the course involve?
The Classical Mat Mentorship requires 200 hours of workshops and an internship to be completed within 20 weeks:
- Live workshops - live in-person and livestreamed (21.75 hours)
- Anatomy workshops - online recordings (8 hours)
- Teachers seminars - weekly in person and livestreamed (20 hours )
- Case study (20 hours)
- Assessments/Exams (6)
- Observations (25)
- Personal Practise (40)
- Teaching Practise/Assisting (25)
- Lessons (30)
- Miscellaneous (4.25)
2022 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
The live workshops will meet on the following dates:
5th March 13.00 – 19.00
6th March 13.00 – 19.00
21st May 13.00 – 19.00
22nd May 13.00 – 16.00
€1900 plus lessons + books
To request a brochure with the full details of this course please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org